I’m so thrilled to announce our first Meetup for 2018 and we’re kicking it off with a bang!
* Are you wanting to take your lifestyle to the next level in 2018?
* Do you want to learn strategies to increase your income while you still have a day job?
* Are you curious about the property market but don’t know where or how to start?
Come and learn how to boost your Lifestyle and get into Property Development!
Our guest speaker is a successful self-taught property developer who started from scratch and teaches others how to do the same.
Rob Flux started his property journey with his first house purchased when he was 18, his first investment property at age 21 and then consequently owning his first house outright at age 24. Well on his way to an early retirement Rob lost it all at age 37 when he got divorced and had to do it all again from scratch. This time around he has accelerated his success by leveraging his existing buy & hold skills and moved up to property development where he could force value onto a property rather than rely on the market as he had done in the past. Having retired now some 4 years ago, Rob spreads his time between doing his own developments & giving back by showing others how it can be done.
You will LEARN Strategies that can be used to:
– Supplement your existing income
– Build a cash buffer as a safety net
– Give you the confidence you need to potentially transition to a full-time developer.
– And so much more!
Mark your calendars for this meetup on 16th of January 2018.