Not ready for a complete reno?
You just need a helping hand to change or freshen up your look minus the structural changes.
From a colour palette, to mood board or furniture layout and product sourcing, we can simplify your ideas and save you the time and headaches.
YOU MIGHT BE ASKING:
- What colours do I paint my walls?
- How do I create a colour palette?
- I don’t know where to start
- I need you to help me with furniture or product selection
- I have too much stuff, I just want to simplify my home
- I’ve just renovated, can you help with the furnishing and decor?
- Soft furnishing selections
- Product sourcing
- Shopping trips
- Furniture Layout Plan
- Colour Palette
- Mood Board
- Specification product list
We prefer to meet on site and in person (can offer virtual service if we’re miles apart). We begin by getting to know you and gaining a good understanding of who you are, your lifestyle and what you need from the space. From there we will go off and work on a few concepts to present to you for feedback. Once we agree on a final concept we can help with delivery, or you can opt to DIY and source the products yourself. We always love to come back to check out the finished masterpiece and make sure you’re completely happy with your new ‘mood’.
To book in or enquire about our Decorating Service please Contact Us and we will get in touch within 24hrs to arrange a time. If you’re unsure if this is right service for you, get in touch and we’re happy to answer your questions so you can make the right decision.