Before designing any home, it’s important to understand the user, their goals and how they want to make a space feel.
In this workshop, qualified Interior Designer Anastasia Dinos, will dig a little deeper to understand you, your ideal vision of your home life and give you the strategies to create your own mood.
* How does your home make you feel?
* Would you like to create a harmonious environment?
* Are you too busy to make time?
* Don’t know where to start?
Did you know your external environment is a reflection of your internal self?
Scientific evidence tells us that our surroundings influence our thoughts, moods and behaviours. However most people don’t realise how much control we have to influence how we feel through our home.
The home should be a place of rejuvenation and rest that allows you to be the best version of you. Yet most of us are too busy to give it any attention or we don’t know where to start when it comes to creating a tranquil and serene home.
WHAT YOU LEARN
• Create a vision of your ideal lifestyle
• Define your own personal ‘mood design’
• Identify the steps to create it
• Learn the strategies to implement straight away!
WHAT YOU GET
* Morning Tea
* Kitchenette with a wide range of herbal tea
* Fun with like minded people
* Lots to designer tips and strategies!
LET ME IN!
Tickets are capped at 10 people so RSVP NOW to secure your spot. Bring your friends and make a day of it! Guys and girls welcome.
RSVP HERE: https://www.meetup.com/Lifestyle-Designers-Brisbane/events/245456931/
I’m really looking forward to sharing this with you.